Friday 17 April 2009

Finding my way in a new landscape

Hi, Sorrel here.

I have recently moved house, finding myself in a part of the country totally new to me. In my many trips across the country, I have somehow not spent time in this area at all. So, as an avid explorer, I am really excited about what this new landscape will inspire. Topped of with the sharper edge, the unknown adds to my anticipation. As my first exploration into this new environment, today I've decided to put our set of directions for blog project #4 into action.

"starting by the steps at the right hand side of the train station ... " I will take a walk...

I will share my journey here upon my return.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, the network was pre-launched in June
2009 and October '09 saw the full launch. Gently scrub the parts of your face that need to
be exfoliated, but avoid the area around the eyes. After you adopt a dog, be sure to have a bed for them
and a food dish.

Look into my weblog Acn Business

Anonymous said...

Superb, what a website it is! This web site presents useful data to us, keep it up.



Visit my web page nuvem.tk